Anyone use Neil Birch's UK farmstrips series?

Aw this reminds me of all these great flights in the UK after OrbX was releasing their Great Britain and Ireland and Scotland sceneries for FSX.
But how should anyone find back to these airfields without any lighting or VASI or anything but an from higher up in the sky almost invisible strip of grass?
Landing on these is kinda difficult… Because they become almost invisible from some distance when having the POI´s switched off.

1 Like

Im not surprised they have a hit on performance. The file structure is hideous. I downloaded Ince Blundell for free to try out. Theres about 52 folders for ince blundell and then within each of those you have your json and scenery files as per standard.

I cant put that in my community folder when im trying to make sure theres conflicts. He hads one file for a single Man (people asset)!

Beat me to it bud!

N
He needs an optimized common library folder

I have a lot of his strips, and I just unzip and delete all but the “x-strip” folder, which makes it only a couple of megabytes overall. I don’t need any scenery other than the airstrip and the wind socks.