Anyone with a Cockpitforyou Throttle?

Torsten is a crook! I now have a 3000 sollar paper weight. There is no accountability. I would sue him if he were in the states.
Also would knock his ■■■ out!!!

Yeah, Torsten is a truly nice guy…a friend of mine bought a TQ from him many years ago and they agreed my friend would come and pick it up himself by car from Sweden to Germany where Torsten is.

Main reason was my friend wasn’t comfortable paying that kind of money before he actually had the TQ in front of him.

Once my friend arrived in Germany, Torsten no longer picked up his calls and the address my friend had received by Torsten turned out to be abandoned. So the only option for my friend was to drive back to Sweden without any TQ.

So again, nice guy this Torsten…

With this said, I do miss having a “real” TQ to go with the PMDG 737 in MSFS. Back when I was using the Zibo mod in X-Plane, I had a CFY version 3 TQ and it worked really well.

I wonder what other options there are if any. I might look into that.

Anyone else in here know of any good options?

Hi same Idea here. For me it would be clear as well that there are some upgrade costs to pay for the driver update. Maybe you can share this topic with Torsten.
Wish him best greetings from Dominique Girard (Switzerland Bremgarten)

PMDG B737ngxu / Prepar3d V5, CFY TQ V4 motorized Gold
Beechcraft G58 DYI Cockpit 1:1 / msfs 2020
looking forward to have a positive feedback from you or Torsten.

Best regards Dominique (Optidata)

FYI, there is a solution that makes the CFY throttle fully functional with PMDG. Just tested it and it works perfectly. Thanks to Oudoum and Visa777 for making this possible.

1 Like