Anything fixed? and is there an airliner that doesnt lose avionics on the Premium verion? Xbox s x version

Hi there, I am wondering if anyone can point me into the right direction here. I play on my Series X as that’s just what I use for my gaming. I saw that someone mentioned the 787 awhile back is the only aircraft the avionics didn’t shut down on during a long haul flight for him. But I am curious if this true for anyone else. I am working on another degree right now and I do long hauls usually while doing my school work.
I do only have the xbox series x game pass version as I wanted to see how it ran before i bought the premium version. Yet I am disappointed with the aircraft to say the least. I grew up using msfsx and 2002 and so on. I just don’t feel comfortable purchasing the premium for lack of knowing if there is an aircraft that doesnt lose avionics. I am hoping there is, but i have many doubts.
Another thing is I am used to being on pc, untill a few years ago. Is there a way to download things for the xbox series x? I dont know much about this game for the xbox yet because I have always been on pc until recently.
I simply don’t want to waste a bunch of cash into here if it isn’t worth it yet. sorry for the long post just trying to get a better idea of whats going on here with the game and if the premium version is at all different as far as aircraft functioning go. Thanks

The bug still persists, it hasn’t been officially fixed. There are certain things you can do to reduce the risk of the bug occurring. Firstly make sure you restart the game after every flight, this boosts performance immensely, quit the game every time you finish playing instead of just turning your xbox off. Turn ai traffic off, increase your roll on cache from default 8Gb to 15-20GB, and try to fly to airports you have already flown out of before, this helps reduce performance that can be lost during the final leg. Make sure you save your flight while you’re in the air, before coming in for you final decent, you may wanna save flight, quit and then quit game, and reload. Use active pause to get autopilot set up, and then keep flying, I found this also boosts my performance.

There are a few other options to reduce the problem, I can’t remember them off the top off my head rn, but until this bug gets fixed, its all we can do for now.

Thanks I appreciate it. I literally just got near the end of my flight from Anchorage to O’Hare and once again 150nm out and heading in to land it just did it again. Does this occur with every aircraft? do you know if there is any that it doesn’t do this with? It’s been a hit or a miss. But this time my game crashed after I fast forwarded to final or approach, they came back on then about few minutes in turned off again then instantly crashed on me… I just wish there was one long range aircraft that this wouldn’t occur with. I will have to check my flight log because it sometimes doesn’t happen but most the time it does.

Nice to read someone who knows the difference between ‘lose’ and ‘loose’. :joy:

lol ugh oh…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.