April 27, 2023 Development Update Blog Discussion

Check out the latest Development Update here:

Please use this thread for feedback and discussion. Thank you!

1 Like

No roadmap update?

Also, I think I missed the questions for the upcoming stream.

4 Likes

Hi @OracularTripod7,

The Roadmap update will be coming after next week’s Developer Livestream.

Thanks,
MSFS Team

8 Likes

And again no update of the Pipers from justflight :japanese_ogre:

I thought I saw on Discord the Pipers were coming next week. If I’m wrong someone feel free to correct me!

No, the Justflight Crew says THIS Thursday!

See here: Pitch "jerks" | Just Flight Community

RJFK not found in sim marketplace

Our apologies for this – I just received a notice from our Marketplace team that five items were changed from the list of new releases they originally sent us. Four items for both PC and Xbox (KFAT, KRSW, KVPS, and RJFK) are not included in this week’s releases, and one item for PC/Xbox (Schilthorn Piz Gloria) was added. I have updated the blog post to reflect these changes.

Thanks,
MSFS Team

1 Like

So many airports.
The update each week feels like my old gambling habit: breathless excitement before reading when you see it’s up, skimming through, oh, lost my money again. Waiting for the next week.

3 Likes

OK, thankyou!

Still no clue when LOD and photogrammetry are going to be restored.

So sad…
Why are updates taking so long?

2 Likes

Hi Seedy. Re the upcoming developer livestream, is there somewhere that we can submit our questions for consideration in the livestream? I’m thinking of those of us (me included) that can’t attend live to ask questions due it being the middle of the night in their time zone or due to other commitments?

Thanks.

2 Likes

So are we eventually going to see a PDF manual for the ATR in addition to the video series, for us old people who like to read instead of watching TV? :slight_smile:

(Seriously… I can absorb useful info from a manual in 1/5 the time it takes to watch YouTube tutorials…)

16 Likes

You and me both!

4 Likes

Me as well.
And I can read through it while travelling.

1 Like

The “Lost ATC Voices” is still marked as “Fixed (no repro)”, despite being one of the top ten Bugs and certainly not yet fixed.

And no, telling simmers to switch to Offline Voices is not a fix, just a bodge.

16 Likes

Many great airports this week. EPWA, ENBR, LBSF just to name a few which were on my wishlist for a long time.

1 Like

The link to todays Community Flight points to the one of last week.

Orbx Landvetter ESGG is updated to ver 1.2, current marketplace version is 1.1 pretty much outdated and not working very well. i hope at ESGG is update in marketplace also :slight_smile: