Arduino Leo Joystick Setup cases Problems

Hello!

I used to fly ROF and other SIM’s with this rig, it’s a basic Ardu/Leo with 4 Axies on the analog input, controlling Pitch, Roll, Yaw, and Throttle. Works so far with no problems.

in FS2020, all axis work, and they go smooth in the calibration/sensitivity section, nice linear with good fine control. I set up the curves to make it smooth on the ends, and also played around with the sensitivity.

My problem is when it comes to fly, all axis jerk around sometimes, but the real problem is, it goes full in and not linear at all, and when I set it back to neutral, it stays, don’t come back, neither yoke nor control surfaces.

I have to go to the far other side, and move the controls around to get it even to move - let alone to get it back to neutral. almost not possible. The sensitivity changes helped the problem not much, and the trade off is that the control surfaces – even on the ground - are very sluggish and not responsive at all.

both the windows calibration is working and gives me back the correct values, and also in the sensitivity options, but it seems that it does not translate into the ingame mechanics of the plane.

I checked both, the control surfaces and the yoke both are not behaving like the joystick.

After looking some YT videos and reading up on forums, I think I’m out of luck, some report that there is a problem with this.

Anyone some pointers other than a refund?

Thanks
Yeti

BTW: Sorry for my bad English…

Problem solved, remapped a new profile, played around with digital/analog mapping, and could got it finally to work.

1 Like