Are others also still having issues with Saitek Multi Panel not working properly when starting cold & dark?

Spad.next is essential if want to customise your logi panels or if you fly any other plane than the default ones. The crj for example will only work correctly with spad.next as it does not use the default
Simconnect commands but uses LVAR instead. Sooner or later youll need it if you want to make full use of your panels.

I do start up cold and dark and when engines are running i just push ctrl + e to activate the multipanel. It is fully functioning then with all buttons and display numbers

I usually fly with a320 fbw mod and this works great

Thanks, I noticed this works, too! However, it annoys me that this could be actually fixed quite easily by Asobo, if they wanted to.

However, as I learned, there are so many other bugs, which are probably more important to solve by now, that it is unlikely that this’ll be fixed in short to medium time.

Hi,
I managed to set a binding to both avionics controls “Set avionics on 1” and “Set avionics on 2” with a single key and now it works like a charm!

Thanks for the additional hint.

Let’s hope this will get fixed anytime in the future, but it is really a minor issue compared to some others I’ve also noticed.

Thanks to all that replied here. If Microsoft/Asobo fix this in the near future (and this topic is still open), I’ll inform here, as well.

Cheers

1 Like

Hi
I am also facing issue of flight multi panel only showing text and not showing numbers. Please someone help