Are the Cloud Colors right?

Hi Guys,

I aasked me today at a short flight in the MSfs 2020. Are the cloud colors right implemented? I mean when the clouds have a lot of water in they they are in reallife greyer as the clouds with lesser water in they.

regards

Legendsy

They seem too-blue for me too. I’ve tried to change my color settings and reduce saturation- that helped a bit, but still…Clouds should be whiter and greyer with less blue methinks.

1 Like

They look good overall now that the pixellation is gone, but I also find them a little more bluish than they should be. I don’t think there’s much we can do on our end with colour profiles or monitor settings to change that.

I think the clouds 95% of the time look GREAT.

The only thing I’ve noticed that’s a little odd that’s not seen often in nature, is if it’s overcast and raining, towards end of day/sunset, the sky and clouds are golden, not the dismal gray they should be

Anything under Ultra on clouds look silly to me from a distance…very cotton like
This is from my perspective in VR though…maybe they actually look better in 2D.
cotton.PNG

I am not sure if you are saying that they are too grey or not, but there is a Wishlist topic for clouds to be not as grey as they are right now.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.