Are the MS servers down?

Very weird, as I get to fly and none of my fave airports get live traffic nor weather … My data and live traffic are on ON status, any ideas?

1 Like

i had no traffic for hours atm

3 Likes

Can that be because the updating?

2 Likes

Widespread Office 365 outages have been going on tonight. That possibly can have something to do with it? :confused:

3 Likes

Just heard about it! Must be.

I’ve had no live traffic since 7:30 this morning (CDT, USA). No live weather since about 3pm. I am assuming they are updating servers in prep for tomorrow’s update release. I have tried connecting to East Coast, West Coast and Euro servers with restarting between changes, with the same results.

3 Likes

all ressources get bundled for Japan update, my 2400 baud moden is already warming up :star_struck:

7 Likes

So maybe it is a good thing!

Working here, close to west coast servers in USA… flying in game from ksea to koly

1 Like
4 Likes

i feel like your reference to modem technology will be lost on many, outside of us lot with graying and diminishing hair.

1 Like

i remember upgading to an ISDN line with channel bundling 2x 64k :heart_eyes:

but i guess this would be too fast for the upcoming update …

2 Likes

Hmm, here all XBox-Live services are green.
https://beta.support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

I don’t know what you m@"$

NO CARRIER

I found that odd last night. I was buzzing around the San Francisco area and not seeing any other traffic. No AI, no live players, despite both being turned on. SF is typically a fairly busy location. I was wondering what was going on. Both on takeoff and landing at KSFO I was all alone. Never had that happen before.

And of course, all evening, no matter where I went, weather was clear, 29.92, and wind from 225-ish at 3-5 kts.

1 Like

If live traffic was the issue:

What would be great is a single site you could visit, that would show the current service status of all the relevant third party services that drive MSFS, like a sim-based “Is it up?”.

Green, orange, and red for service level.

1 Like