Are you *BORED* with FLYING? Are you looking for “something” and you don’t know what?

We may have a possible answer for you. It is a combination of DISCORD Flying Chat, and maybe the addition of a VIRTUAL AIRLINE! We have BOTH! If you are an Xbox pilot, don’t worry, we have room for you too! (But you can’t currently join into the FSEconomy airline area “yet”.)

We fly group flights three times a week, at a couple of different times, for the guys who want to use VORs, and maybe learn how the “OLD school guys” did things. ( What? You mean you have NO MAGENTA LINE?! ) Correct, we don’t go with the “sit and watch the plane” routine in here. We follow NAV AIDS!

And here is our latest activity, Texas-Props-Charters Virtual Airline
We, at Texas Props Charters, have decided to start a very small airline, from the ground up. Our plan is to run the operation in a “plain vanilla” setup, and grow the operation completely legally, with absolutely no cheating methods of any kind. Do we know what these CHEATS are? Yes, we do! But, we don’t use them, and you will be talking to ME or one of our Staff Members, if you even try to use them. With that being said, we have strongly suggested guidelines that we strive to adhere to. We are starting and running a fully SUSTAINABLE (in a computer world sense) virtual airline, dependent on ALL OF US to be successful. The Texas-Props-Charters is NOT a social club, although we do get along quite well, talking about our flying adventures. We enjoy always having a place to go (ka CHING!), and thrive in our miniature airline world. Maybe we will even learn a few things along the way.

So, maybe the virtual airline is not your thing. No problem. Hop in, and have a look around. Fly with one of the GROUP Flights, or grab us in the LOUNGE. Lot’s of flying talk is what you will find here. All we ask, is that you leave your foul language and bad attitudes at the door. We don’t discriminate on your method of flight. Xbox’ers are ALWAYS welcome in Texas Props! Why we don’t even care if you aren’t a TEXAN! Not everyone is, but we SURE have the room for more! Sit a SPELL, boot up your choice of machine, pull up your GEAR, and come see us!

that link doesn’t give me an invite.
it opens the discord app on my ipad but thats it.

Try this one.