Around the World via All Capital Cities in single-engine plane

Trip around the World in Bonanza A36TC

There are a few trips around the world, but I did not see any in a small single-engine plane. I will be following another trip around the world that is currently happening… (https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/around-the-world-via-all-capital-cities-in-a-lot-of-different-planes/447022)

The plan is first to adapt the Gordon’s flightplan so it can be flown with a single-engine plane with < 2000kg MTOW. Next I will be posting all legs as I fly them with screenshots… we will see how that would look like. I finished the first leg so will be posting data as soon as I format it…

1 Like

Consider my free flight planner which has a built-in route spanning all country capitals and using simulated annealing to find the shortest route. You can add your own waypoints to the route too, and optimize afterwards. Many other FP’s are included and you can build your own from scratch. It provides a printable guide to any route, giving heading and distance. You can navigate with that using dead reckoning (or use the built-in link to MSFS as you fly).

1 Like

This looks great! The idea was to follow a big plane but I believe that this will help. Thank you. Do you still update this app? I see some differences, so would you like me to forward them when I find them?

I would appreciate any suggestions or, especially, bug reports. I am busy with other projects but will attend to such when I have time.