ASOBO A320 Neo Cockpit Issues (PFD,ND not working, all lights are lit)

Hey there, i have massive Cockpit issues, literally all lights are lit and the PFD, ND does not work as well (no content).
I tried to reinstall the Aircraft twice, i also tried to delete and install it with a blank community folder, so addons are not the problem.
I also reinstalled the game on 2 different pc’s and both of them has the issue.

i found this within the content manager:

it tells me, the fs-base-propdefs version 0.1.2 is needed but it isnt installed.

i tried to merge the FBW cockpit with the Asobo aircraft but it failed as well, so im absolutely clueless how i can fix that.

I can help with part of this - all the lights are on because the ANN LT (annunciator lights) switch at the bottom right is on test.

i already tried that one, but it does not have any functions, its literally inop. unfortunately.

But thanks anyway :slight_smile:

If that’s Inop, shouldn’t that switch position be on BRT or DIM by default? The ANN LT overhead switch is on the position of TEST which caused the light being on at all the switches.

It’s weird if you can’t switch it back to BRT/DIM since it shouldn’t be in TEST by default in the first place.

Yes its literally not working at all, so im curious about what could create this mess of issues.

Even repairing the installation did not changed anything

Yeah, but none of your overhead button lights are on anymore. So it’s technically solved, no?

unfortunately no, theyre out because im not connected to the external power or even the bat are not on.

So i managed to merge the FBW Cockpit elements into the Asobo A320, now i can turn the ANN LT off & it indeed does work so far, but the PFD & ND still doesnt work.

Why not just use the whole FBW mod instead of merging them half and half?

Yeah, I would just say that you did a bad merge.

i tried to merge it after i got this issue … so even when i reinstall the standard A320 without a merge it does not work because the ANN LT switch is broken… after my merge, at least i can turn that switch down.

& i do use the FBW Mod but i also like to do the landing challenges as well

Well if you have the FBW mod, the mod is a separate aircraft now. So you shouldn’t have any issues with landing challenges and you can quickly switch between aircrafts anytime without removing or reinstalling the FBW mod.

(Not that I have issues with landing challenges even with old FBW mod anyway)

I have this issue as well. I can find absolutely nothing on this issue except for this post and 1 reddit post where the commenters attacked the person who had the issue and telling them to “turn off stuff” to fix the annunciator test issue. Someone please help. (I’m not downloading the FBW mod, I already tried it and there’s an issue in the nosewheel steering for me)

EDIT: I deleted everything in the community folder and it worked. I’m not sure which mod it was but I presume it was one of the PMP A320 liveries I had.

same happens here. The default Asobo A320 has all lights ON in the cabin, every single button is lighted up, the PFD and MFD are dark.