Asobo F/A-18 Hornet cockpit free look issue

Hi there!

I’ve noticed that free look mode (middle mouse click) in F/A-18 cockpit works a bit differently compared to all the other default airplanes. The issue is that it changes the FOV and moves the camera up and back. Is that a bug or a feature? Does anyone know how to fix that?

Thanks

Any ideas on how to fix that? Maybe there’s a way to change camera settings by editing some cfg file or something like that?

PS Guys, if you have the same issue (or ‘feature’) - please confirm that in the comments so that Asobo could notice that.

Before you do anything else, you might want to check your control bindings to see if you have multiple actions assigned to that button. IIRC there should be a search by input function, and there should be a way of filtering only the assigned actions, etc., though I’ve found it to be a bit flaky.

Yes, there was multiple actions assigned to the middle mouse click, but I’ve removed all the other things except TOGGLE COCKPIT FREELOOK and unfortunately it didn’t help. The camera changes its FOV, moves back and tilts weirdly as it was before. I even tried to bind this action to the right mouse button - no luck, it acts the same way :frowning:

I’m pretty sure it’s a bug…