Asoboo pls don't bring Content ! Bug fixing is needed....!

Hi folks.
I’am enjoying der new Sim Graphics and features are best since al long time…
But the Fun ist not so good as it schould be… Bug and Bugs. I’ve paid der Deluxe Version… and the Deluxe Planes are buggy… example Fuel problems for the longitude etc… P
So there are many bugs in this new sim… but Asoboo brings in every patches Content wich is binding personal… they should Bugfixing this game first and wenn the sim runs good then bring content…
currently it seems they bring content und bugs in every patch… not funny…

Greets

12 Likes

While I think that everyone agrees that fixing bugs is the priority, the people creating new content are generally not going to be qualified to fix bugs anyway. Software this complex needs all sorts of different skillsets, and you can’t just move a 3-D graphics creator say into a coding job. It doesn’t work like that…

11 Likes

They can walk and chew gum at the same time. It’s not 3 people working on a project.

8 Likes

So you are saying that their graphics artists and other specialized coders should drop what they are good at and venture into the unknown? No thanks.

3 Likes

Patched every two weeks, new content every two months. Hardly seems worth complaining about. Different teams work on different tasks.

Probably only three competent people though.

2 Likes

But if they release new content, and fix bugs, who’s going to make the coffee?

2 Likes

I think they are in the vodka mood since last patch.

1 Like

My Google News this morning had an article about a bug fix this week of Oct 13th, didn’t read it but the headline made it sound like its incomming this week.

The coming week, yes. Biggest fixes listed are the blanking avionics, and crashes. I never have crashes while off flying on my own, even with other players relatively close. It it happens at least once on every Twitch fly along. I had three camera related crashes on the Seattle trip.

Be careful, OP – you’ll get the “stop being a hater” post and probably get a mod warning.

Agree 10000000% – majority of new comers will be gone in a month if things don’t improve (content just one of them)

1 Like

This thread doesn’t make much sense and the 5 hearts you got are making me curious.

So you are saying that the whole ART department involved in the game development should stop working and take some holydays or spend time in the caffetteria while the PROGRAMMERS fix the bugs… Half the studio doing nothing because…???

You clearly understand that it makes no sense whatsoever