Assign avatars to each aircraft individually

Would be cool if we could assign an avatar to each aircraft individually. So for example we could assign the avatars with the pilot uniform to the A320, B747 etc. and the more casual outfits to the GA planes.
Also it would be cool if we had more uniform/clothing options like a jumpsuit with helmet for helicopter operations or an old aviators cap with a scarf for biplane operations.

Still would be cool to have the option to assign avatars to each aircraft individually. Especially now with the F-18 and all the other fighters and helicopters released. Also we need more avatars.

With the amount of historically accurate aircraft, it would be awesome to have some era-appropriate pilots to go long with these classics.

The immersion suffers having an airline pilot or someone in a hoodie in these planes.

Thanks!

1 Like

That’s a nice one. And Asobo, please, make sure they show up in the menus as well as in planes as currently nobody shows up in T-6J from Reno Package!

3 Likes

Maybe SeedyL will model for a 3D capture !!

3 Likes

This would be great. At this point, I’d almost settle for just a gender default. At least then the outfits would be more representative of the aircraft type (I.e. Uniform for airliner), but no longer having the occasional female avatar default when I’m most certainly not female.

And just having more avatar options in general would be highly desirable.