Astonishing Live Weather in the UK

Its a little wild here in the UK today and MSFS with live weather is reflecting those meteorological conditions quite nicely.

13 Likes

Caught quite a bit of it out of EGPF this morning in the 737,very atmospheric, multi layered too! There was a clear layer from FL120->FL140 before another cloud layer and then above FL180 it cleared. Love seeing the autumnal weather appearing while in the sim.

2 Likes

Hopefully it keeps up as later when I finish work, I want to fly the ATR to EGNS. Sick bags at the ready. :laughing:

4 Likes

Looks, from some of those screenshots, like a volcano may have erupted somewhere?

1 Like

No, it’s just been really rainy and stormy today in the UK… We don’t get anything as exciting as volcanoes over here!

(Just as an aside - I’m writing this on my phone, and autocorrect changed “volcanoes” to “chickens”!!!)

2 Likes

2 Likes

Moving across to the Netherlands…

To see the weather right now IRL at Heathrow, check out BigJets TV on YouTube. He’s streaming live from 27L. Crazy weather!

I had some nice weather flying over England this morning!
(Sorry for the lousy image. I’m still trying to get my JXR ==> JPG conversions to look better.)

1 Like