ATC announcements fail and ATIS confusion

Hi,

I am having some issues where sometimes the controller voice disappears, so when I contact them, I don’t hear their response, I just get the next prompt for myself in the conversation.

For example, if I contact the controller I don’t see a response but I get a prompt to confirm squawk code. When I respond, I just get the next prompt to confirm radar contact.

I have had the same also but with the pilot voice disappearing instead.

Second issue is that at a couple of airports I have tuned in to the field frequency and got ATIS instead. And once it was ATIS for another field. I am using the latest navigraph data, so it might be an issue with that, but I wondered if anyone else had experienced it too.

Can’t say I’ve had the first issue, but definitely occasionally find an ATIS that overlaps with a nearby airport freq, and it gets really annoying! LOL. I just report those ATIS problems to zendesk (by specific airport so they can fix individual problems as they’re noted).
Regards

Sadly ATIS doesn’t actually report correct weather ever. It’s been some random message since the VERY beginnng. Months later still the same. I am hoping one day to tune to ATIS and have a matching report

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.