ATC clears AI aircraft for departure when another AI aircraft is on final

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Which aircraft are using that experiences this issue?

Every aircraft

Brief description of the issue:

ATC let AI aircraft depart even if there is a landing AI aircraft. That result in go arounds and deleted AI aircraft

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Start flight at busy airport and watch AI on active runway. After time arriving aircraft go around, because departing aircraft get clearance to take off

PC specs and peripheral set up:

Are you using DX11 or DX12?

DX12

Are you using DLSS?

No

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute to this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

Are you using DLSS?

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Please read topic name again

Apologies what was I reading!

My fault, was not written precise

Now after reading the title correctly I can confirm your findings, however this has been discussed many times on this forum, Asobo have a job vacancy for someone to develop and improve the AI logic, so for the foreseeable future we might have to endure this until a developer is found to improve or rewrite fsx logic to MSFS.

3 Likes

This problem exists in MSFS for sure, and I’m also one of the people who reported this numerous times. However, this particular example was not stated as deliverables in the SU12 Beta, therefore, I don’t think it will be addressed as a bug for SU12. I’m guessing this is in the team’s backlog though.

1 Like

Thanks for the update, much appreciated.

traffic continues without taking off and gets stuck on the runway until it disappears after a few minutes in almost all default airports

That’s a completely different issue than this thread is talking about.

Provided pictures with an Oman Air on runway about to take off, while Air India is going around at EGLL

A good solution is to prioritize landing AI aircraft over AI departing aircraft in ATC

1 Like

This item has been reproduced and turned into an official bug report internally. This topic is now updated with the #bug-logged tag. From here, Asobo prioritizes the bug, works on a fix, and slates it for a future update.

3 Likes

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Yes

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

With every aircraft.

DX12

Are you using DLSS?

No

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video: