ATC Data accessible via SimConnect

If I could have 4 things available via simconnect, I could build a helluva addon using voice to control the default ATC engine.

First off, I need a command that pauses the ATC from stepping on my transmission when I’m talking
Second, I need at least the last 3 transmissions from ATC logged so I can parse the commands and ensure readback is correct or properly phrased
Third, I need the current options available in the menu
Fourth, I need the ability to tell the ATC engine if readback was incorrect so the engine will re-issue the clearance or command to be confirmed by the pilot

I’m trying to use OCR on the window with moderate success, but with the CPU utilization of the sim, there is no ability to run the program in a non-taxing method, since OCR is VERY CPU intense. Also, I have no way to stop the ATC/AI from stepping on the pilot so the menu options are unavailable when my program attempts to select the appropriate ATC menu option for what the pilot needs to select. Also, if readback is incorrect, there’s no way to get the ATC to re-issue the clearance…ideally, the part missing from the readback would be available to only re-issue the part of the clearance that was missed by the readback, but I’ll settle for “readback incorrect. … [reissue clearance]”