ATC Fixed!

If Navigraph was deleted from your Community folder re-install it and voila’, everything is back. I am referring to flight planning and ATC communications. Re-installing Navigraph restored all those functions. Other strange ATC behaviors remain, but at least it’s back.
I came across this fix from another member of this forum but I couldn’t find him again to give him credit.

Hi there!
I’ve moved your topic in #third-party-addon-discussion:tools-utilities as Navigraph is a 3rd party addon. I’ve also remove the Bugs & Issues template for your post.

Are you talking about Navigraph Simlink?

Not sure what Navigraph Simlink is. I’m referring to the standard Navigralph that give you two options to install–Charts and Airac. Hope this hellps.

1 Like

Ok, you’re the man. But I know there are a lot of other folks toiling with this problem. Granted Navigraph is involved but it fixes ATC and flight planning which is HUGE! I never would have found it in the section of the forum. Could it be in both locations, ATC and here?

Hi @DismayingBroom1,
To answer your question, the Bugs & Issues category is for default MSFS content only. The heading of that category reflects this: “This section is dedicated to bugs & issues for the core sim (not mods or 3rd party content)”. That section is for troubleshooting the base sim only. When a bug is found, that bug should be in the base sim without any addons.

The template used when creating a post in those subcategories also state to remove all addons.

3rd Party developers are responsible for bringing issues forward if MSFS is at fault.

have you reported that bug on Navigraph’s forum?