ATC sharing in Group Only mode

a bit like sharing a quest automatically in other mmo’s & multiplayers.That has my vote
Where if one player accepts a quest,a pop up shows for all members of the group asking if they want to accept the flightplan /ATC setup/etc etc…

I think this also would be a good way of crushing bugs in it ATC needs looooooots of work - #89 by TripsyTipsy like the progress data wipe after loading saves.Or the disconnect between IFR & ATC instructions after loading a save file.For multiplayer it would need to work & these issues would be easier to detect & maybe even overcome/bypass;if you lose your progress somehow,another group member has your back & can simply share again so you’re back on track. I guess in a multiplayer setting ,players would need the option to fast travel to location & point of group in the flight. So players can join in later too & easily catch up with friends if they have to work late or have different matters which causes them not being able to join initially.Or get behind due to connection issues or so;It would always be easy to get together again.

1 Like