ATC window (menu), keys command not working (buttons from keyboard)

I am also using VoiceAttack and can not get the ATC to pick the right choice with 0-9 can you let me know what keybindings you ended up using? Even if I click numbers on the keyboard nothing is picked.

I just recently started doing full ATC without assistance and sim in VR. I’m having the issue too. About 50% of the time nothing happens on ATC menu bindings.

Hmm, I only fly in VR and haven’t noticed this.

I got ATC option 1-4 mapped to my alpha as mic/trigger + hatswitch NESW respectively for 1 - 4 through Spad. This way I can pretend to hold the speak button while the robot man responds to ATC lol

I’ve never noticed that not working, so maybe a workaround for some.

I have the same, atc option bound to FIP via spad.next and it still happened yesterday. At first I thought my profile was lost/broken but then clicking with the mouse also didnt work. It is definately server related issue (azure text to speech). sometimes 5 minutes later everything works fine again.

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Yes

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

ATC key commands work at the start of the flight, but after about 5 interactions key commands stop working and mouse must be used. Annoying if using VR.

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

I always fly in VR and it always occurs. I have mapped my head switch button to the options, and after a few successful clicks it just becomes unresponsive. The hide / show ATC button keeps working BTW.

This is very annoying and there seems to be no way to fix or workaround :frowning: