ATR 42/72 CONFIG Master Warning on Touchdown

I have searched forum for this without finding anything so I am assuming this is not a bug but something I am either doing wrong or something I am doing very badly.

Basically nearly every time at the point of touchdown I get a CONFIG Master Warning alert.

So if anyone has any idea what is causing this I would appreciate it

I’ve now started getting this (72-600), with flaps down, Gear down, thrust correct, normal touchdown, Power mgt to T/O. Nothing else I can think of, but getting a warning on touchdown still. I’d also be grateful of any comments…

I experience this also occasionally. Especially when I put her down on the runway maybe a bit too firmly. :slight_smile:

Upon landing you need to see the message “TLU LO SPEED” above the flaps indicator. If you still see “T.O. CONFIG OK” should be a problem. I had this issue when using SPAD.neXt to assign the “T.O. Config” button (at the pedestal) to a botton at my hardware controller. However, the message “T.O. Config OK” didn’t disappear using this method. And I always got a master warning upon touch down. So now I use mouse again to click on it. And upon landing I see “TLU LO SPEED” and no Master warning anymore.