Atr 42/72 lnav offset

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

Brief description of the issue:

When the i try to fly a route the nav is engage and the aircraft fallow the route but the aircraft is offset of the purple light…i try to go direct but the aircraft return back to the offset position…

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

i find my problem…in my fms the hdg was set to true not mag…when a set to mag the aircraft fallow the line

1 Like

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Yes. Also, the flight director knows something is wrong and jiggles from left to right a bit.

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

I am flying quite long legs in the Caribbean, around 250 miles.
At the poster above said, switching from MAG to TRUE in the FMS units menu makes the aircraft turn a bit (it shouldn’t - it’s just an instrumentation change), but it still doesn’t get me back on track.
In the screenshot below, I’m shown on the nav display as being 4.0 miles to the right of my track. But the line is drawn on the other side. The purple lines on the nav display and below the PFD are opposites. Something is screwed up in the way the aircraft shows and tries to follow its path.

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

I have been flying in the newly-updated ATR today and did not enounter the issue with LNAV being screwy any more.