ATR 72-600 in VR LIVE - Three Legs on a Busy VATSIM Event!

All the talk about an upcoming ATR update made me want to take this one out of the hangar and fly it on the Miami / Ft. Lauderdale VATUSA event last night! We flew from Nassau - Ft. Lauderdale as Bahamas Air 1202, then switched callsigns and went as SilverWings 1202 from Ft. Lauderdale - Key West. Then did the return from Key West - Ft. Lauderdale. Had ATC almost the entire way (only missing departure from Nassau). Aircraft flew great in VR and we had two great landings and one acceptable one… Flew the ILS 28L into Ft. Lauderdale and the RNAV 27 into Key West with zero issues. Aircraft did pretty much everything I wanted it to do. Zero issues getting it to comply with any and all ATC instructions.

I forgot how much fun this thing is to fly in VR! This is a loooooooong video, so skip around a bit if you want to see different phases of flight on the three legs. Ended up flying over four hours with no issues in this aircraft! The only issue is that my back is now sore from sitting for so long :rofl:

Hope you enjoy!!

Join the VR fun - VR Sim Pilot