ATR: Bind controller axes to condition levers

How do I bind a controller axes (Honeycomb Bravo) to the condition levers of the ATR? So far I found out that:

• The throttle axes are affecting throttle. That’s nice.
  • The “decrease propeller” controls are made to move the throttle into reverse range.
  • The condition levers are on the propeller axes 1 and 2
  • Nothing appears to provide an input to move the condition levers to cut-off. If an axis is bound to a lever, it cannot be cut off.

What gives?

See:

Thanks.

One would assume that plane could just use the condition lever inputs. (But then the PROP BRK READY indicator is still broken.)

Yeah those bindings do work; however, I’m still giving up on that plane. Trying to get it to run by published procedures is so buggy that it’s simply depressing. ACW doesn’t come up unless you operate the plane at flight idle on the ground, the aux pump simply doesn’t work half the time. Hans can come back and ask for more than one star when at least basic functionality works.

I haven’t tried it myself. But all the simmers out there that actually fly the plane who’ve chimed in have said that the “published procedures” are often wrong.

When it was released, there were a couple of guys going over how to actually fly the plane as it’s really flown here in the forums.

That’s nice and all, but the plane comes with zero documentation. The ingame checklists are at best incomplete (I would call them a joke). So either it works in line with some form of accessible training manuals, or it’s broken. It’s simple things like the prop brake not working or ACW not coming up. If the plane is that unreliable during startup, I don’t want to waste any more time on it because heavens know how bad it will be once in the air.

Last I knew the prop brake works. There’s just very specific procedure to get it to work.

But, you be you, there’s plenty of other planes to fly.

What’s missing in the checklists in the MFD?

Status at OP:

From cold and dark with batteries on, the “ready” light for the brakes do not come on even after pressing aux pump, however, the brake toggle still works (which is a bug). After startup, it is possible and likely that you end up in a state where the brake remains set and completely INOP even though all requirements should be met (On ground, both CL in FTH, gust lock engaged, fire handle not pulled, but hyd pumps including aux pump INOP even though all supplies except ACW are present with both turbines and prop 1 turning).

Status after a reinstallation of the plane through the marketplace (again, after I had erased it after the botched update some time back) is that it worked once. Maybe it’ll work a second time.

1 Like

To be able to move the “condition lever” to the “Fuel S.O.” position, watch the video: https://youtu.be/lyVBDImOOIE?si=R9GsYozv6svWfYnr

I acquired the ATR 42/72 from Marketplace recently.After a flight or two it has gone “ Cold & Dark” in real sense.EFB and the entire Instrument Panel have gone black.The battery switch is always at OVRD and when you put it ON you here a strange and dim sound of a turbo engine shutting down.

The issue I believe has been raised as a bug for past many months but hasn’t been addressed.For some of us perhaps those on Xbox are facing this problem.I am not sure if whoever reads this can come up with a solution.I still feel it’s a good aircraft to have in one’ s inventory despite its faults.

I have been so frustrated that I have sought a refund from Microsoft reluctantly but have not yet succeeded due my own ignorance of ticket creation through Zendesk.com.I am hoping that the defects in ATR will be rectified abandoning need for a refund.