ATR - Cannot cut-off engines with Honeycomb Bravo

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

2 tags are required: One for platform, and one for aircraft.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No.

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons? If the issue still occurs with no mods and add-ons, please continue to report your issue. If not, please move this post to the Community Support section.

Yes

Which aircraft are you reporting an issue about? (Please also add the proper tag for it)

ATR-42/72

Brief description of the issue:

I am unable to shut off the engines in the ATR-72 and ATR-42. I am using the Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant. I have two axis set to the throttles and two set to the condition levers. All axis work as expected for the throttle and condition levers. However, after landing and parking I am unable to shut down the engines. I have the Toggle Feather 1 and 2 binds set to the end of the two axis I’m using for the prop levers. The levers move to the cutoff position in the sim, but the engines simply do not respond in any way.
I also attempted to kill the engines by shutting off the fuel pumps but they seem agnostic to that as wel.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Note Cutoff #1 is in fuel shutoff position and Cutoff #2 is in FTR with PROP BRK on the EICAS. Note on the inner left display as well that both of the fuel pumps are off and yet the engines are still running at idle.

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Land ATR-72/42 and taxi to parking, reduce both engines to GI and both lever axis to FTR. Move one or both axis to the cutoff position. Note engines do not stop.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant.

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

It works fine for me. I am using lever 4 and 5 for prop axis 1 and 2, with toggle feather switch activated by the lowest position below the detent. Here’s my setup:

2 Likes

Came back to it - verified my setup is the exact same and still seeing the issue. Engines refusing to come off. Even checked my throttle calibration and no issues in validation.

to add to this, I tried unbinding both the toggle feather switches and both the propeller axis from my throttle so that the only axis active was the throttle axis. I am still unable to cut off the engines. When I try to put the condition levers into cutoff, they immediately bounce back into FTR

Thank you! I have the TCA throttle quadrant and had to add those two toggle feather switches and now mine is working. Thanks!