ATR condition levers bugged? (video)

When I first load in the condition levers appear to operate normally but after a short while, the levers automatically move to feather and cannot be moved out they just spring back. All assistance options on the hardest possilbe. Any ideas?

Edit: Also, I have removed any bindings related to condition levers from all of my controllers.

Could it be that your throttles appear to not be at idle? I say this as looking at your throttle position I can see them lined up with the bottom of the green area. Would this not put them in MAN/MAN? Reduce to idle and see if you can move the conditional levers out of feather.

Good shout but Iā€™ve tried in both flight idle and ground idle. It just happens that I recorded in FI. But can confirm that my IRL throttle was at idle and the in game throttles respond to them properly.

1 Like

Ah, my apologies.

If you are going to continue to use the mouse to move the levers, as I do, then Iā€™d advise that you clear any propellor axis mappings you might have to a physical controller.

I know they are condition levers, but the ATR uses the propellor axes for use with physical controllers.

1 Like

I use FSUIPC and had nearly same problem with my TCA boeing quadrants (1 for PL,1for CL).

To have PL and CL working , I had to select ā€œThrottle x Axis Set Ex1ā€ and ā€œPropeller x Axis Set Ex1ā€ .
I needed to remove FSUIPC calibration for CL , otherwise CL were stuck in AUTO position for me .
Also no calibration for PL in FSUIPC , but calibration via tablet.

For PL , they were stuck in GI until I changed ā€˜Throttle hardware has reverser axisā€™ option in tablet.

Hope this will help.

Managed to fix it by just reinstalling it. So god knows what that was about

If I am setting up the ATR and then press ESC to Pause, when I return the Condition Levers have been moved up to AUTO and I can no longer move them.

Iā€™m having similar problems. I canā€™t see the throttle quadrant when flying but after take off I see the CLs have moved up to 100% override. I am also seeing the flaps auto deploy to full on takeoff. I must get too slow but I didnā€™t think they would self deploy?
And yes, sometimes I try to move the condition levers when this happens back to auto, where I thought they were supposed to stay. No Can Do, I have to bring the throttles back lower than the notch to get them to move. Finding the Notch for take off is difficult! My throttles are jumping around (cheap Saitek) and the ā€œNOTCH NOTCHā€ doesnā€™t even illuminate. Very pesky but I will eventually hit on how to make it correct and stable.
Where does the ā€œCourseā€ display on the ND? I looked all over it and moving the course knob, I donā€™t see anything move at all.
I set the ā€œCruise Altitudeā€ in the FMC and on the ND, itā€™s tiny and hard to see, but the airplane will just keep climbing past it with AP on! How does that happen? The 737 will never violate the window altitude with AP on. The Airbus switchology is entirely weird to this Boeing guy.

Same here, ESC to Pause casues the Condition Lever left is moved up to AUTO and I can no longer move it, right one is moving normally, strange :frowning:

Sameā€¦ this latest update of ATR messed everything up. Extremely frustrating.

Iā€™ts the same on my sim, can you fix it???

I have found the issue on setup. I use Thrustmaster TWCS throttle. And to the propeller 1 AXIS was assigned, somehow automatically, the Joystick slider X. After deleting this, working perfectly.