ATR Display Units (DUs) are under-sized in model

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

Yes

Brief description of the issue:

ATR display units are undersized in the cockpit model. The pilot DU bezels should be touching. All DUs should be slightly larger by ~1 in. diagonal. Also note that side trim panels under the glareshield and those on the cockpit sidewalls adjacent to the pilot stations are are a dark blue color.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

606a46170aac8763f5783c78cde39cb079a6026a_2_690x383

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Of all visual fixes this one should be the easiest to fix , not much modelling work is needed to resize these to the right proportions.

Anything fixable with textures though “wrong colors” and such are doable by the community and there are already replacement flight deck textures that are much more accurate color wise.

Agree with your first statement, but regarding the second…what mods are you seeing that fix the coloration? I have seen the “grey mods” (I don’t feel that they are for accuracy, more for preference), but it’s also possible that mapping/UV could prevent user intervention to fix the sidewalls.

1 Like

It’s not the black/grey mod but actually a mod like for the default A320 pre FBW tweaks that makes the flight deck the correct shade of “airbus blue/grey” I might have to find screenshots to show you what it looks like :slight_smile: but I can no longer find the file on the .to which is odd

This is about the ATR

Not sure what you mean there , I meant a mod for the ATR that makes the flight deck the right shade of grey/blue is out or was out on flightsim.to I have it installed , It looks much closer to irl with this mod installed than without.

Point being texture bugs or inconsistencies can easily be fixed by repainters and reporting colour issues or texture issues will probably be the lowest priority item to look at.

-Systems Bugs
-Flight Model bugs
-3D modelling/animation bugs

The above are what will and should be fixed first the tiny details like textures are probably not what needs to be reported right now.

Can you link to it please?

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

The ATR clearly has a variety of colors of blue. I think this one that rolled off the line recently for Azul of Brazil is almost spot on the color in the Asobo ATR. I think it’s just a matter of preference. Especially for the flight1 guys who want brown and the Airbus clowns who want it to be their color.

The team has looked into this: the size of the displays can vary depending on when the aircraft was made. This is by design for now.