ATR: Idle problem with SU13 Beta

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons? If the issue still occurs with no mods and add-ons, please continue to report your issue. If not, please move this post to the Community Support section.

Yes

Which aircraft are you reporting an issue about? (Please also add the proper tag for it)

ATR 42/72 600

Brief description of the issue:

THE TQ% is not good with the SU13 beta as you can see from the picture. It’s strange, but the the indicated value is reduced by 1% (4.1 against 5.1 with the SU12).

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

I have the same issue. When I use the throttle setup in the ATR EFB and then select “verify” settings for my idle position I get an error message saying my idle position overlaps the reverse thrust position. I get this no matter what options I try, such as “reverse axis” yes and no, single or dual thrust levers, and tried many changes to my thrust master throttle (Boeing) settings to no avail. I can’t figure it out. The instant the sim produces the “click” sound of hitting the idle position (which matches my hardware) I lose electrical power and hydraulic power. I think this is an ATR MSFS program issue not a hardware issue. Hope they fix it.

1 Like

I have the same issue it seems to be when you bring the throttles back to idle as I taxi. Seems to have only been an issue since the latest update.

1 Like

What a bummer, just fancied flying this and came across this bug while taxiing out. Lost braking, lights the lot, until I raised the throttles slightly.

Will this aircraft ever run right???

Temp fix: when you’ve idled, press your F3 key a couple of times to raise throttles ever so slightly. You’ll have to do this everytime you idle. :pensive:

I hope this can be fixed soon.

1 Like

Fixed in recent update.