ATR keeps rolling to the left

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

No

Brief description of the issue:

It’s impossible to fly the ATR 72-600 trimmed; the aircraft keeps rolling to the left. The only way to prevent this is to turn on the auto-pilot.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

All ATR flights

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Ryzen 9 7950X, RTX 4090, 64Gb RAM, Varjo Aero

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

The latest world update 13

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

1 Like

Hello,

Bug Reports is for reporting issues that people are reasonably certain are bugs. This sounds like it may be something specific to your system, as if this were the case for most people, there would have been dozens of bug reports on this by now.

I have moved your post to Community Support > Aviation, Navigation, Communication so that others with the ATR 72 could try to help.

The first step I would do would be to disable all mods first. (We recommend everyone do that before logging a bug to ensure that it is actually a bug.) Try starting the sim and then hitting Alt+F4. Then restart the sim. It should prompt you for safe mode or normal mode. Click “Safe Mode” and then see if it still rolls to the left.

Yes

Aircraft rolls to the left when airborne.

Can you see this video please, and say if it is the same tha is happening here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBqSR8WhB0M&ab_channel=NorteCargoaviaçãovirtual

Whenever in autopilot the trim is made automatically by it or you still have to enter manually?

I need to set trim it 2.0° down right to prevent roll.

1 Like

where is the dialog on the real aircraft that shows the tick marks?

ah ok thanks… will check if 2° is half a tick mark

1 Like

I checked last night… 2.0° aileron trim is exactly a half tick. Thanks for the confirmation.

2 Likes

Tried and worked plenty for take off. No roll. I should keep it or level for the rest of the flight?

This has been happening to me my last 2 flights but only occurs after a certain time flying, for most of the flight everything is fine than towards the end, usually when I am on final decent the autopilot disengages and the aircraft rolls to the left, even if i level the wings it constantly wants to bank left, the autopilot will not re-engage

Yes exactly the same, came here to find if it was just me! ATR 42-600 on up-to-date Xbox Series X MSFS Premium all World supplement installed; the plane is always pulling to the left while flying (except with autopilot).

Playing

1 Like