ATR PFD views

Hi Guys

I’m slowly getting to grips with the ATR, and have been able to power up, taxi around and take off. So far so good. I have a number of custom views set up which work OK for the most part, however, I am struggling to read the displays on the PFDs when in the normal cockpiut view. For example, the reading the altitude settings and Ground speed when taxing is impossible unless I zoom right into the PFD, therefore losing the view out of the window.

I’m on modest hardware and run at 1080p (Ryzen 5 5600, AMD RX6600 GPU) and using a single 24" monitor at the moment.

Is there anything I can do to see these instruments better ?

Thanks in advance
Matthew

Usually if you cycle through the “pilot”, “landing pilot” and “close” views, one of them should be one close to the PFD. I always have those bind to shortcuts on my controller or my keyboard hence most planes have the close PFD view to be one of them.

I pop out the PFD and ND, size them down to fit and place them near or over the actual gauges. It helps.

Hi Matthew,
The Aviate, Navigate, Communicate subcategory is more for aircraft help, so I moved your topic there.

Hi, thanks for the tip. I’d forgotten about that :slight_smile: I’ve been grounded for quite a while :slight_smile: