ATR selecting a Direct in the DTO-Page deletes whole Flightplan and does not insert the direct

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

Yes

Brief description of the issue:

When using the DTO - Page and selecting a Waypoint from a STAR the whole Flightplan is deleted.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

I manually inserted the Flighplan from LOWI to EDDH
I didn’t want to fly the whole STAR so after ERNUD i selected DH656 (DTO-Page) and EXEC. → Flightplan gone
Route: (LOWI/26 MOGT1R MOGTI DCT KOGOL M726 ERNUD M748 RARUP RARU2P EDDH/DH657.I23)

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Encountered the same bug - selecting a waypoint to go DTO, need to check if that waypoint actually comes up as direct, if something else shows up, it’ll delete the entire flight plan. In these cases, I need to manually enter the fix as DTO, and not selecting it from the list.

See above.

Yes

I flew into Dublin twice from 2 different directions, the controller cleared me direct to IFBAP through the DTO page by selecting the waypoint not typing it. When I do it ends up with DW902 which is part of the missed approach for ILS10L in Dublin.

I encountered exactly similar issue this afternoon, I was cruising at FL170 when I selected direct to certain waypoint - suddenly my whole flight plan was deleted and I was left cruising at FL170 with no route and in IMC conditions.

Same problem. DCT deleting all fplan.

Fixed in ATR Update 1.0.8.