ATR Stick Pusher FMA stuck on PFD after test

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

NO

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

N/A

Which aircraft are you reporting an issue about? (Please also add the proper tag for it)

ATR 72 / 42

Brief description of the issue:

After performing the ground tests on the left lateral panel, the “Stick Pusher” FMA notification is permanently displayed on the PFD and cannot be removed just by reloading the plane. The notification also prevents any vertical mode selection (IAS, V/S, etc)

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

After powering up the plane rotate the test knob to the stick shaker test position. Push the test button. The Stick Shaker FMA appears on the PFD and will not disappear.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

N/A

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

1.32.7.0 (Plane version 1.0.8)

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Happened to me today as well all of a sudden. Have to restart the flight to get rid of it.

1 Like

Thanks for confirming. It seems that not too many people tried to follow the real life procedures. :sweat_smile:

Haha yeah I think most people just want to get up and in the air. To be fair it takes time to follow everything. At least until you have it memorized then it’s quick. I guess the two of us are of the few who follow everything. It kind of bothers me that certain other tests can’t be carried out fully as well like the CDLS, pressurization and CVR / SSFDR.

But anyway, for the price, honestly can’t complain too much.

Fixed in previous update