ATR Throttle and Condition Lever incorrect actions with FSUIPC

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it? No

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons? No

Yes

Brief description of the issue:

With FSUIPC 7 running, condition levers and throttles have strange behaviors. Clearing all bindings and even setting them strictly through MSFS2020 does not change the behavior. Only way to get the throttles and condition levers to work correctly is disconnect MSFS2020 from FSUIPC7. This does not work for me because I want to fly this aircraft with my virtual airline and FSUIPC7 must be running to log the flight.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered: N/A

1. Set control bindings through FSUIPC setting it to use control through the sim - incorrect behavior
  1. Set control bindings through FSUIPC using FSUIPC instead of in sim -Incorrect behavior
  2. Removing all control bindings and profiles in FSUIPC and only using in sim controls - incorrect behavior
  3. Disconnecting FSUIPC from the sim-immediate correction of controls behavior.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Win 10 current version of MSFS. Saitek yoke, throttle quads and rudders

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Hello @FireStarker,
As you are using a 3rd Party utility, moving this out of bugs. The Bug Reporting category is for base sim content only. Any issues with MSFS and a 3rd Party must be brought up to that 3rd Party developer.

Thank you.

I use FSUIPC and have all my flight controls routed through it, with no issues with the throttles or condition levers.
What FSUIPC commands are you using?

I select the option checked the Send to FS as normal axis and then selected the same control bindings I use as without FSUIP. I cannot remember which one it is off hand an Im not around my sim. I set throttle 1, throttle 2, and Condition 1 and 2 (using the propeller axis in FS) Everything is a complete copy. The problem that I have is that with the throttles, I cannot get them to calibrate so that when my levers are at idle, the throttle in game drops down to Ground Idle. Lowest I can go is the top of the green arc, which i thing is full manual throttle just below the notch detent. The other issue is that condition lever 1 will go to the fuel on detent but anytime I try to cut fuel, it pops back up into the fuel on state and restarts the engine. Condition lever 2 just pops back up to auto no mater what positon the lever is in. I have always assumed that I am doing something wrong and that this isnt a bug in game.

What brand of throttle do you use?