AUGUST 27TH, 2020 Development Update

Which was probably the intended release date :wink:

27 Likes

yeah MS just pushed it out for hard money, we have to wait like 6 month to get a working G1000 i guess.

Tester who pay are better then the ones who dont pay…

3 Likes

This made me smile more than it should have

3 Likes

I’m guessing there’s just not enough people on their team to address all these issue that have “come up”. Still believing in those guys from Asobo, it’s just the Microsoft part I can’t take seriously anymore.

3 Likes

true MS in hungry for money…

we, customers can crash the game when even touching the G1000 while in flight …

4 Likes

Why do you expect default aircraft to have a high-fidelity G1000? First sim?

6 Likes

They are 140 !!!

i expect a g1000 that NOT crashes when you program the flight plan in flight OR do just a basic directional

4 Likes

Lol. Chill dude.

4 Likes

Becuase they led everyone to believe they would have a G1000 that works(or G3000, or up to date flight data, or live weather). No they did not say it but is un-ethical to give an idea that something is what it is not.

2 Likes

lol a little overboard

2 Likes

Doesn’t crash for most.

2 Likes

Uh no. They advertised this sim based on the weather simulation, and other aspects. And the weather simulation is currently completely broken for most of the planet. They have straight up stopped responding to my support tickets. This is when you start defending your rights as a consumer instead of letting a multi billion dollar corporation cuck you with an incomplete product.

10 Likes

The G1000 does work. Has enough to get you from a to b. If you want study-level aircraft, wait for payware.

7 Likes

I seriously thought Asobo would fix every single bug and cater to every single persons wants with the first patch, SHOCKED its just to fix the most serious issues.
/s

8 Likes

My complaint has absolutely nothing to do with the aircraft, and everything to do with the fact that their promised weather simulation is not functioning for most people. for most of the planet (no wind that affects the plane, all winds 225/03)

5 Likes

:rofl: wow

I can’t wait for somebody to print out that complaint and place it on the “Neeeeeeeeeeeerds” board for a good laugh.

1 Like

Basic VNAV, dirrect-too, editing flight plan in flight with out creating some crazy course, and proper flight data is not study level. It is an expected minimum

11 Likes

Weather works fine most places. Only in the us is wind broken. It’s a small bug. Get a grip.

4 Likes