Aural warnings do not sound

I have removed all mods and reinstalled MSFS 2020 and I still do not hear aural warnings such as test sequence or minimums in the TBM or the Longitude. I do hear cockpit sounds such as dial clicks and flaps/gear. I also tried using mods for the TBM and Longitude along with the G3000. Still no luck

Is there a setting I could have turned off by accident? They did work at one time but I think they stopped after the last update, but not positive.

I am not in Dev mode.

I have the latest install and updates and am on Microsoft Store.
This was submitted to Zendesk. Ticket # 108354

I am not sure this will solve your issue, but do you use the radio in the sim (ATC ?).

I disabled it as I find ATC quite annoying and unrealistic, but at the same time I noticed that I was no longer able to listen to the ATIS.

Maybe those warnings are associated by the sim to the ATC status ? If you didn’t turn it off disregard !

The only minimums call is the 500’ aural warning.

Check panel.xml for those planes and make sure the alerts are referencing a sound event called:

aural_500ft

If it is, then it is correct, and your problem is likely elsewhere. Check the virtual volume knobs in-cockpit and make sure they’re turned up.