Aussie Flight Group Team events

I organise groups that fly every Friday at 9:00z for 2 to 3 hrs duration. Typically we get up to 30 participants in the groups and the focus is on enjoying the flight, feeling comfortable and having a good time. There are no strict procedures to follow and we welcome all levels of flyers.

What’s on and when: To determine what’s on and when our next event is, go to the Official Microsoft Forum and click on the Community Events link. You can also type “Aussie” in the search box to list our flights, to get an idea of where we typically fly.
If you click on the Calendar option you can also see what events are coming up.

I typically post the next event by Monday of the week it’s due to be flown, as it takes a bit of planning, testing and documenting. You can note the detail from the previous events.

We welcome all new comers and look forward to seeing you in the virtual MSFS skies soon.

Regards, Paul

3 Likes

Thanks for this Paul. I’d love to come along for some of your flights!

2 Likes

Just an update on the events I run for those interested in joining in on group flights …

Currently I’m running three events each week:

Wednesday 1900z
Tassie Tigers: Flying the iconic Tiger Moth over scenic Tasmania - thirteen events. We have just flown the eighth event, so still plenty of fun to be had.

Thursday 1000z
CJ4 World Tour: Flying the CJ4 (Working Title Edition) around the World. You are welcome to fly another jet if you prefer.Seventy one legs of which we just flew leg forty, where we flew into Paris and head towards Gibraltar next.

Friday 1000z
Great Aussie Crawl: Fly your favourite GA aircraft around Australia. At present we are making our way up the eastern coast to Mackay. This will be leg four of forty. Magnificient scenery and typically see up to thirty pilots enjoying the event.

Also note, that you can refly any of the events. All the details are available from the Forum. I now have in excess of 160 events for you to pick from covering all forms of aviation including educational content on Navigation etc.

Discord link (valid for 7 days after post): Aussie Group Flights Team - On-line Flying

Hope you can join us in the virtual skies. You would be VERY WELCOME.

1 Like