Auto approach corridor entry is treated as waypoint creating a gordian knot of a flight plan

Steam

no Developer Mode

auto approach corridor entry is treated as waypoint creating a gordian knot of a flight plan

do as in video

no relevant hardware

current version as of this writing

I’m not sure what you’re trying to do with this routing, but you’re better off using an External EFB like Little Nav Map to set airports as custom waypoints. Generally, the flight plan in the EFB will be honored in point sequence by the sim’s flight planner.

it’s simple 3 intermediate waypoints which got knotted by the existence of the “auto approach corridor”.

As a feature being offered in game I would like it to work. it would be a comfortable feature.

Thank you for the hint to LNM.

2 Likes

auto approach corridor

The Flight planner in flight simulator is a shame.
This game is expensive. We paid it. We want solutions not complicated 3rd party software to do right what MS did wrong. The game was rushed to launch with breaking bugs that at this day haven’t been solved which make it an expensive bad product.

The flight planner is UNUSABLE, i paid for it, Uani3 paid for it, all the fellow users paid for it.

Fix the flight planner.

Little Nav Map is full featured, not complex, and completely free. It’s been used as a valid EFB by other sims, so I’m not sure how this becomes a bad choice if you want to flight plan in a closer real world fashion today.

Beyond that, the sim has a rudimentary flight planner. If you follow Dev Q&A, flight planning revamp is on the roadmap for sometime in 2022, which ideally is delivered by Working Title.

Your dissatisfaction is noted, but the official way to get that customer feedback is to file a Zendesk. Thanks.