Autopilot Bugs A320neo V2

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

2 tags are required: One for platform, and one for aircraft.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

I haven’t made changes

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons? If the issue still occurs with no mods and add-ons, please continue to report your issue. If not, please move this post to the Community Support section.

Yes

Which aircraft are you reporting an issue about? (Please also add the proper tag for it)

iniBuilds A320neo V2

Which aircraft version are you experiencing this issue on? (You can find this listed in the Content Manager under the Aircraft Name)

The SU15 released verison

Brief description of the issue:

For me the autopilot panel (speed, heading, alt) won’t go into managed mode.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Anytime when spawning the aircraft

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

1 Like

Might need more information about this from you. Managed mode requires a full flight plan to be programmed and loaded into the MCDU. So, you might need to provide some evidence like a video, ideally. But if a video is difficult, at least a screenshot to show the process that you’ve done to prepare the aircraft for departure including setting up your flight plan in the MCDU, your performance parameters, etc. Then to see if the managed mode still not working even after you have entered all the procedures correctly.

Same problem here, can’t switch back to managed if I use HDG for a while… same goes for V/S management. Push/pull buttons doesn’t change anything. And yes with a good Fpl loaded, I i don’t touch anything everything goes well but if If switch to HDG, I can’t go back.

It might be an error on my behalf but here is a video.

ALT won’t go into managed mode unless you’re in LNAV (Managed HDG mode). Your track needs to be towards the FP track to engage Managed HDG. Use HDG to aim towards your active FP leg and try again.

1 Like

Moved to Aircraft & Systems to allow users to help troubleshoot.

The MSFS Team

I tried to do a flight again today and there were not bugs, however it seems like I am lacking experience in this aircraft so the bug I reported was a error on my behalf.

I have the same problem with heading, if I put selected I can’t go back to managed

Its a minor bud, I agree you should be able to go back to managed, but you can get around it by going back to your MCDU, click on direct, and click on the waypoint you want and then click the blue * waypoint to activate NAV to go direct to it and follow your flight plan again.

1 Like