[AVAILABLE NOW] Sundownersim NAS Miramar Circa 1980's

12 Likes

Sweet!

2 Likes

Please add Maverick’s motorcycle as addon.:rofl:

1 Like

i even love the classroom in the hanger where Maverick calls Charlie out :heart_eyes:

Not a bad idea… :eyes:

2 Likes

Cant wait for this one, awesome!!

NAS Miramar Circa 1980’s, developed by Sundowners Simulation is now available at www.miltechsimulations.com

Naval Air Station Miramar, historically known as “Fightertown USA,” is a significant United States Navy base located in San Diego, California. It has a rich history and is famous for its role in United States military aviation. The base is renowned for hosting the Navy’s Fighter Weapons School, better known as “TOPGUN,” which is a training program for naval aviators.

This rendition of NAS Miramar is an accurate recreation of the legendary base in the late 1980’s, focusing on the golden age of the West Coast Tomcats!

Now available for PC: NAS Miramar - Late 1980's MSFS
Coming soon to the MS Marketplace and Xbox!

4 Likes

NOTE ON NAS MIRAMAR AND XBOX

A few users may have noticed that NAS Miramar was released on Xbox last night, and shortly after taken down from the Marketplace.

The Xbox version was not supposed to be released yesterday, however, due to an internal error it got released for a brief period of time.

It was requested that Microsoft take down the product as soon as possible. According to their refund policies, affected customers may request a refund. That being said - the Xbox-optimized version will be available in no more than two weeks, and if you wish to keep your license you will have full access to the Xbox-optimized version.

Apologies for the issues caused.

1 Like

I was wondering why my system wouldn’t stay on​:joy::rofl:oh Xbox soon I’ll be saying goodbye and moving to p.c

PC Version works just fine and will receive an update with multiple enhancements shortly. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Bought this last night and couldn’t be happier!! Definitely a must have!!

1 Like

@LikedHare478430 Quick Q before I take the new Tomcat for a spin here… Do I need to uninstall the Asobo MCAS Miramar scenery before I fly with the 80s version?

No need - Miramar 1980s will overwrite Asobo’s Miramar.

1 Like