Available seats not same in loadout - Neofly

hello all.
I’m using neofly 4 and so far so good. except when I take 9 passengers in my plane and go to the loadout screen of the plane, it only shows pilot, co pilot and either 2 or 4 empty seats. using all default msfs planes.
so if my plane can carry 9 pax the loadout screen in msfs is missing a few seats

Moved to Tools & Utilities which is more appropriate :+1:

Report the details on their Discord server, and if there is a bug in how they have the plane represented, they will fix it quickly.

it’s not a neofly thing. when I go into the weight and balance of the plane in msfs 2020 it’s missing seats.
for example the kingair says seats 9 and the weight and balance section it’s missing some seats. same for couple of other default planes.
unless I’m missing something…

That is correct. The Neofly guys said at one stage they take the loads and passengers from the sim and if the sim has it wrong they are sort of stuck with what the sim tells them.

ok…not sure if a fix will come…for me a fix is making most passengers 350lbs or so …lol
just would be nice to have the correct number of seats for the planes…

Perhaps start a bug or Wishlist thread on the forums here to get MS to fix the actual issue. Or in the case of aftermarket addon aircraft talk to the devs about why their lane shows up with wrong details.