Aviat Husky differential toe brakes inop

I can steer the Husky, using the rudder… but the toebrakes do nothing to steer the plane…

Actually they function backwards - so using the toe brakes acts against the turn rather than assisting it.

Pressing the right or left pedal animates correctly but the effect on the plane is opposite of expected.

1 Like

The brakes are definitely reversed. AND totally underpowered. Useless!

Hello, when this issue will be solved? Husky addon has a bag on wheel brakes, After one mont it isnt solved yet, I reported it in the beginning of August, we received SU6 and no any fix for this.

This is from Zendesk:
Hello, I bought this model but noticed a bug with brakes. In model differential brakes don’t work as they should.

1/ firstly - they work as opposite side, animation is ok (left pedal / left brake but the effect is on right wheel what is a bug for sure
2/ second - one pedal (brake) block both wheels while turning (you can check it on external view, the other one should turn, which causes tight turns like in real light (. Example is here from 1:12 (a turn on one wheel in place): - YouTube . At near zero speed (taxi), the rudder has no effect, so you should only steer by differential brakes, here is impossible.

Did you submit this to Zendesk? If so, what is your ticket #?
Request #116481 Aviat A-1C Husky - differential brakes don’t work