Aviators Club Livery

Zendesk told me these would be out on the Marketplace sometime this week-but still not on there yet.

I bet they’ve already got them Kiribati.

2 Likes

No Aviator’s Club Liveries in the marketplace yet. Just checked.

Did these get canned? They might provide an insight into better ways to create custom liveries

Zendesk told me “ The “Aviator Club” livery set will be available soon. To stay informed, make sure to keep an eye on our development updates and follow us on social media.”

I wish I could actually find the development updates! That link only takes us to the MSFS front page, last updated Aug 17th.

1 Like

So the livery was never in the store was it?

1 Like

Haven’t seen it yet. Was supposed to be out last week.

1 Like

Aside from all the .cfg file hassle, right now many of the livery problems like the 747’s mirrored sides are down to UV’s on the model. Right now, also, many planes use different UV maps for different LODs.
dr400 is a good example of this, graphics on the wings will flip to oposite and then mirror as you zoom out.

Asobo must have known that this would be a problem down the line, people will obviously want to custom paint aircraft. But can they even fix it now? doing so will break all of the current custom liveries. My guess is we’ll never see a non 3rd party fix.

3 Likes

Any official statement ?

1 Like

Still no word from Microsoft on when this livery pack will be released.

… no liveries… no 787… only megapack
no update about the Aviators club from Jorg Neumann, Head of Microsoft Flight Simulator…
why Jorg? why do you not say anything about the Aviators club livery

30 sep… right?

1 Like

Does this forum have a ‘Community Manager’ or equivalent that could comment on things like this?

They probably realised how bad the uvmapping is and are having trouble skinning them. :wink:

2 Likes

Marketplace has been updated-still no sign of the Aviators Club livery pack.

Jorg Neumann, Head of Microsoft Flight Simulator • Aug 18, 2020 @ 6:00am

In celebration of the return of the beloved franchise, all players will be able to claim a free “Aviators Club” livery set as a special thank you for being one of the first to take flight from next week through September 30, 2020. The livery set will be available starting next week for this limited time in the in-sim marketplace and includes Microsoft Flight Simulator-inspired liveries for all aircraft available in the Standard, Deluxe, and Premium Deluxe Editions.

What is going on?

2 Likes

Hello everyone,

We are still working on delivering these liveries.
It took a bit longer than expected but please be reassured we’ll keep you updated and let you know once it’s ready!

15 Likes

Thank you for keeping us updated!

1 Like

Thanks for the update!

Apart from that Aviators Club livery, we are also expecting some real world liveries for default aswell as AI Aircrafts.

Regards