Aviators Club Livery

In celebration of the return of the beloved franchise, all players will be able to claim a free “Aviators Club” livery set as a special thank you for being one of the first to take flight from now through September 30, 2020. The livery set will be available starting on Wednesday, August 19 for this limited time in the in-sim marketplace and includes Microsoft Flight Simulator -inspired liveries for all aircraft available in the Standard, Deluxe, and Premium Deluxe Editions.

EDIT: They changed the article it’s not the 19th anymore, see below.

Source

14 Likes

Do you see it in the marketplace yet?

I’ve not checked yet. If anyone sees it let us know :+1:t2:

Nothing here so far … can’t wait :smiley: I’m not a fan at all of the default factory liveries.

1 Like

Is there any word on when these liveries will actually be available? I am unable to see them in the marketplace.

It said the 19th but no word yet :pensive:

from NEXT WEEK through September 30, 2020.

The livery set will be available starting on Wednesday, August 19

RE-READ the article! I posted from it.

In celebration of the return of the beloved franchise, all players will be able to claim a free “Aviators Club” livery set as a special thank you for being one of the first to take flight from next week through September 30, 2020. The livery set will be available starting next week for this limited time in the in-sim marketplace and includes Microsoft Flight Simulator -inspired liveries for all aircraft available in the Standard, Deluxe, and Premium Deluxe Editions.

Posted by Jorg Neumann, Head of Microsoft Flight Simulator • Aug 18, 2020 @ 6:00am

1 Like

Ah I okay I didn’t see the edit thanks

1 Like

It’s all good! I kept refreshing myself looking forward to it! :slight_smile:

seems someone forgot to actually set the livery set as live in the marketplace lol. still don’t see it in there either xD

Kinda fruity liveries lol. Nice gesture though.

Nothing yet.

1 Like

Looks like the MZeroA Cessna. Too bad it’s not up yet.

Oh lol they changed it … bummer.

No big deal. It’s not like we’re all going to die because of it.

I turned off the glitch system and it no longer does it. Another came over and passed through fine

I checked today and there are still no these skins … :frowning:

DANG NABBIT!! I was hoping to CTD in style today too! ;(

1 Like