Avionics in TBM 930 and Diamond DA 62- Blank Screen after updates

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

Developer Mode- I have other liveries

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

No

Brief description of the issue:

Blank screens of avionics

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

N/A

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

[wrap=template key=“Topic_template”]

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant,

I experienced this before with the Cessna Citation, there was a hotfix. Would like to know if there is a similar one for these aircraft.
Many thanks

Disable all addons and reproduce please :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Hello @Rodders1968,
I’m not sure if you have the older WT Garmins mod, but you may wish to remove them.

Many thanks, HamMan2118 & Hester40MT,

Much appreciated! Will get started

Rodders 1968

1 Like

That looks like a Livery issue. Some liveries define their own panel.cfg which is unnecessary for a paint job but often overlooked by the author.

I have the same issues with these two planes all the time. It doesn’t seem to be a memory issue with me though. This happens when using the game pass cloud version on my iPad and the downloaded paid-for version on my Xbox Series S. I didn’t have any issues until the last update Microsoft pushed to the sim; since then it’s been a nightmare with almost every single airplane.

my avionics and all electrical system don’t work on the diamond too