Avionics - Missing Radio Frequencies & Nearby Information

Recently I noticed that while using any of the avionics systems (G1000 Nxi, GN 530, G3000, etc.) to locate airport radio frequencies, intersections, nearby VOR, NDB identifications and frequencies, that all the information is missing. Those relevant sections of the screen are blank. (See the attached screenshot example.) This issue is persistent. I have tried using a variety of aircraft, avionic systems, without 3rd party addons, but the issue remains. I am using a Microsoft Store version, Developer Mode turned off. I first noticed the issue when using version 1.21.13.0.

Has anyone experienced a similar issue, or know how it can be resolved?

GNS_530_20211119

You should be using the G1000 NXi as the stock G1000 is deprecated. Some of the features you’re looking for are implemented therein.

1 Like

I agree that one should not be using the stock G1000. As far as I know, the one screen shot above is of G1000 Nxi version 0.9.0. I just replicated the issue while flying the Cessna 172 (G1000), after confirming that the G1000 Nxi version 0.9.0 package is installed and mounted.

1 Like

Feel free to join their Discord Server to get more real time answers to your questions.

Which Discord Server should I join?

This one:

Use the NXi Early Access Channel once joined.

1 Like

At the suggestion of @Faldrath I installed/reinstalled Navagraph from the Navdata Center. When I did, the links to navigation data were restored. I am now able to view in the avionics equipment all the airport information, radio frequencies, nearest intersections, VOR, NDB, etc. Issue resolved.