Avionics off in Beechcraft King air 350i

Hello all
I have a similar issue but with ALL GA airplanes, PMDG for instance is not affected.

When I load up any GA aircraft with a working title GPS installed, the airplane loads correctly and all screens are on, after about 60-90 seconds all screens go blank.

What I have done so far:

• Uninstalled and reinstalled all working title updates inside the sim
  • disconnected ALL peripherals
  • update Windows, ms store, used the repair function in the ms store for MSFS
  • emptied the entire community folder

Sorry I do not know how I can create my own topicā€¦thanks for your help

EDIT: The problem Fixed it was the Thrustmaster Throttle Quadrant causing an issue with simultaneous button assignments in the sim, thanks .

1 Like

I just have a big complaint about Asobo, it seems like the only plane worthwhile that is almost to study level and still have updates almost everyday is the FBW A320, it is the best plane freeware in the MSFS2020, Asobo has forgotten about the other planes, such as the King Air 350i, the Avionics are totally WRONG, Even with the mods that are found to improve the flight dynamics help somewhat, however, take for example the NAV system. The aircraft has always had issues with following the flight path when in Auto Pilot, and that has never even been looked at!! Why, donā€™t know! Asobo please work on this plane, some of us like prop planes, especially the King Air 350i. You would be doing a great service for the community. Thank you for what is worth. Forgot to mention, the CJ4, it was a great business jet when WT had it, then after WT CJ4 was taken of, it went from great to bad. No integration with Simbrief, etc.etc.