Avionics turn off and only go on if right mouse button held

Same issue as the subject of this thread, where the avionics would only go on if the right mouse button was held.

Exactly the same problem for me

Try changing your profiles on your hardware (in the sim) one by one - that fixed it for me. Something, somehow, was causing this in one of my profiles. I wish I could remember which one. You’d think it would be the mouse profile but I’m pretty sure it was another piece of hardware I was using.

Edit to add: Try @SalGamingsei4 's solution if you haven’t already. Likely related to whatever was wrong with my profile (though I didn’t have that specific piece of hardware.)

Solution:
In “CONTROLS OPTIONS” , under “ENGINE INSTRUMENTS”
UN-set any mappings buttons 3 & 4.
(for the TCA throttle Quadrant)

on Bravo yoke leaving ignition switch to start will cause this , battery goes dead G1000 shuts off
Problem happens because no spring retun when start is let go it stays on start.

Russ Manwiller

2 Likes

I did on the profile it could be done on, there is an a default helicopter profile the joystick button 3&4 can’t be deactivated. Still have the same issue, don’t know what to do anymore.

It’s back! I don’t understand this issue at all. I’ve never been 100% sure of how it’s been fixed before, either. I tried changing profiles for everything and it still happened with several aircraft today, as of the latest SU15 beta. It’d be great if the right mouse button just could not possibly do something like turn off lights, battery, avionics. In this case, it turns the battery off for me rather than avionics.