AXONOS - KRIC Richmond International Airport

Looks like we are finally getting a solid payware product for Richmond (KRIC). As a local resident, it’s great to finally see freeware and payware version of our field. This field has always been neglected. As far as I can tell, the folks at AXONOS did a great job modeling this airport. It’ll be out on April 6th according to their Facebook.
ORBX - AXONOS - KRIC Richmond International Airport

5 Likes

Is this released yet? I’m not on my flight rig (no Orbx app) and the web page doesn’t show a price.

April 6th is the release date

1 Like

Quite a surprise. I thought Axonos stopped working on MSFS addons. I will get this one for sure and will pray that they make an improved v2 version of Perth.

The scenery looks very sharp and detail, very tempting. Hopefully the performance would be better than their KPSP Palm Springs.

Has anyone picked this one up yet? I’m wondering about performance too.

Yes, I own it. Performance is great. They’ve made a small update to remove the static aircraft at the terminal. Overall I think they did a solid job.

1 Like

So one update to this scenery. I’m finding that runway 16 has significant bumps that launch your aircraft if you hit them just right. Really hoping our friends at AXONOS can fix this. I’ve submitted the bug to them via facebook because at this point it makes it really challenging.