Azure error

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

no
Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

yes
Brief description of the issue:

the sim until the last update in the loading screen (before “update cloud data”) put black screen and inmediatly reset the computer
Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

No video, no screen, reset fast!

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

I load the sim many times and the behavior it´s the same. HELP, I DON´T FLIGHT ANYMORE FROM THE LAST UPDATE!

Many issues may be due to an outdated graphics card. Please state your Graphics Card Driver Manufacturer (NVIDIA, Intel, AMD) and Version (Learn how to find your current graphics card driver version):

I have the last drivers AMD
PC specs and peripheral set up:

Ryzen 9 5900X - 32G dual channel DDR4 corsair vengeance - RX 6700XT 12G - PSU XFX Namazake 1700W, MSI X-570A Pro . Logitech system

If on PC, Fault Bucket ID - Instructions here - Please type in just the Fault Bucket ID # rather than a screenshot for privacy reasons:

The error is:

The authority “amd-keyid-907d65e9b562315997dd5ad086b2b7598957b92c.microsoftaik.azure.net” does not exist

(And if Iput the complete link ( https://amd-keyid-907d65e9b562315997dd5ad086b2b7598957b92c.microsoftaik.azure.net/ )in the browser say "This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

V 1.32.7.0

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

If on PC, Fault Bucket ID - Instructions here - Please type in just the Fault Bucket ID # rather than a screenshot for privacy reasons:

Try loading the sim with an empty community folder. Also, have you ever had a map enhancement mod installed? It’s known to cause serious issues with sim loading/crashing for some people.

Try
Solved: Re: CRASH - Event ID: 86 - CertificateServicesClie… - AMD Community

Thanks bro, i don´t put in the description but was the first move to me. Isn´t the problem.

I am reluctant to do a full system install. I have many programs installed AND THEY ALL WORK FINE. The only one that gives problems more or less frequently is this simulator (yesterday I used X-Plane all day -see. Steam), Call of Duty, GTA5 (Epic Store), LFD2, Just Cause IV, Wreckfest and others -only for get out of doubt- with graphics at maximum resolution and I have not had any problem, ergo, the problem is in MSFS which takes away hours of sleep and rest in addition to annoying my day. It started after the last update and with the machine working normally (no overclock, no undervolt). The solution to each problem that the sim presents cannot always be the same as that given by zendesk, uninstall and reinstall, it is not fair to users at all. Thanks for the info and your time. I’ll try cleaning the TPM, which is the only thing I didn’t do and if it works I’ll leave it posted here. Thank you very much really!.

You’re very welcome :wink:

OK, this has been quick to test. I disabled TPM in BIOS and to my surprise Windows 11 booted without issue (I thought it wouldn’t get past the boot screen and it would say it doesn’t work without TPM). I have run out of MSFS until they update again and correct. More I can not do and I do not plan to reinstall everything. Grateful